Newly updated Mataro that can live up its reputation. It sports an aggressive frame geometry and adds a few upgrades you'll appreciate.
Frame made from lightweight 6061 high grade alloy that with smooth welds. You have to see to believe. Tapered headtube & fork means more stifness and confidence when whipping around corners at speed. One of the best features is new carbon aero seat post. Lightweight, strong, and looks siiiiick. You can try and compare, but you won't find this kind of value anywhere else.
For transit reasons all complete bikes are shipped 85% assembled. We strongly advise to take it to your local bike shop where it can be fully assembled, checked, adjusted and prepared for your first ride.
• Frame: Aventon Mataro Double-Butted 6061 Aluminum Alloy
• Fork: Aventon Carbon fork with alloy steerer
• Stem: Aventon Push
• Handlebar: Aventon Push OS Drop Bars (40cm wide)
• Crankset: Aventon Push 48T (170mm arms)
• Bottom Bracket: VP Sealed Bearing 103mm
• Sprocket: 15t
• FreeWheel: 16t
• Wheelset: Aventon Push
• Tyres: Kenda Kriterium 25c
• Saddle: Aventon
• Seatpost: Aventon Aero Carbon Seatpost
• Supplied with front & rear brakes
Carbon seatpost installation requires carbon grip paste. Do not use grease on seatpost when installing.
Bike is supplied with front and rear brakes. In order to keep improving the overall quality, components are subject to change without notice.