Frame: UD Toray T700 and T800 Carbon
Fitting: Mechanical or Electronic
Suitable for both Direct Mount Calipers or Standard Caliper brakes
Forks: Carbon UD 1-1/8" to 1-1/2"
Bottom Bracket: 86.5x41mm
Seatpost: Custom Carbon Seatpost
Tyre clearance: 700x25c
Components: Shimano 105 R7000
Chainset: FSA MX Chainset
Cassette Shimano 105 11/32t
Chain: KMC X11
Saddle: Prologo Kappa RS
Bar/Stem: Deda Zero
Wheelset: Vision Team 35
Tyres: Impac RacePac 700x25
Spec may be subject to change due to availability
TIFOSI SS26 Caliper 105 Bike
- Whether you've just entered the world of cycling or you're ready to make an upgrade, the SS26 has a combination of features that will suit the amateur racer or all day sportive rider.
- The SS26 geometry is tailored around endurance-style distance riding and has won many awards in the media for its comfort. Perfect for long days in the saddle but stiff enough to handle a sprint, the SS26 is a well-balanced all-rounder. The oversized bottom bracket shell and oversized headtube ensures power transfer and handling is maximised. It is possible to fit tyres up to 25mm
- The SS26 takes its name from the picturesque road that links the Italian and French sides of Mont Blanc in the Aosta valley, brought to fame in the opening sequence of the cinematic classic The Italian Job where a Lamborghini Miura meets a dramatic end.
- Just like the superlative Miura, the SS26 is technically innovative as well as a thing of beauty.
- Designed and assembled in the UK.