Sizes: XS (50.5), S (52.5), M (54.5), L (56), XL (57.5)
Frame: UD Toray T500 and T700 Carbon
Forks: Carbon UD 1-1/8" to 1-1/2"
Axles: 12x100mm, 12x142mm
Fitting: Mechanical or Electronic
Brakes: Flat Mount Disc
Bottom Bracket: 86.5x41mm
Seatpost Dia: 31.6mm
Max Tyre Clearance: 700x28c
Frame Weight: 1.22kg
Components: Shimano Tiagra 10x
Chainset: FSA Omega MX Chainset 34/50T
Disc Brakes: Tektro MD-C510 Mechanical
Cassette: Shimano 10x 11/34T
Chain: KMC 10x
Saddle: Selle Italia XBase
Bar/Stem/Seatpost: Tifosi Alloy
Wheelset: Vision Team 30 BT Disc
Tyres: Impac RacePac 700x25c
Spec may be subject to change due to availability
TIFOSI Scalare Disc Tiagra Mechanical Bike
- The Scalare is an entry level carbon fibre road bike but with the feel and benefits normally only associated with much higher end models. Whether you are an all-day sportive rider or entering your first amateur race, the Scalare will be your perfect partner.
- The frame is produced from Toray T500 and T700 carbon fibre, these two different grades of carbon are used in key areas to give the perfect balance between strength, stiffness, weight and responsiveness.
- 200g lighter than the original Scalare model and now fully compatible with mechanical and electronic groupsets, the frame and fork are designed with clearance for up to 28mm tyres.
- Disc brake mounts are the new flat mount standard for hydraulic or mechanical calipers. Thru-axles keep everything stiff and secure.
- Tifosi's R&D department has also focused on improving ride comfort with updated rear stays to dampen shock and road buzz without compromising it’s excellent road feel.
- Designed and assembled in the UK.