Frame All New Grade Alloy 700c/650b Frame, EnduRoad Triple Triangle Design feat. Floating Seatstays, 12x142 Thru Axle, Flat Mount Disc (160mm), Tapered Headtube, External Dropper Compatible, BSA 73mm
Fork All-New Grade Carbon fork with tapered carbon steerer, 12x100 Thru Axle, Flat Mount Disc (160mm), pannier and fender compatible
Rims WTB ST i23 TCS, 28h, tubeless ready
Spokes 14g stainless steel
Pedals Not Included
Crank FSA Tempo Adventure, 48/32
Bottom Bracket Cartridge, square taper
Chain KMC X8, 8-speed
Rear Cogs Sunrace, 11-34, 8-speed
Front Derailleur Shimano Claris, braze-on
Rear Derailleur Shimano Claris
Shifters Shimano Claris, 2x8
Handlebar GT DropTune RS, alloy, 10° flare
Grips Velo Cork, 3mm
Stem 6061 Alloy, 31.8, 7°
Headset FSA NO. 44, Integrated, Sealed Bearing
Brakes Tektro mechanical disc, 160/160mm rotors
Brake Levers Shimano Claris
Saddle GT Pavement, steel rails
Seatpost One bolt aluminum, 15mm offset, 27.2mm
Sizes Available 48, 51, 55, 58, 61
Front Hub Formula, 12x100
Front Tire WTB Riddler Comp, 700 x 37c, tan sidewall
Rear Hub Formula, 12x142
Rear Tire WTB Riddler Comp, 700 x 37c, tan sidewall
GT Grade Elite Men Gravel Bike 2020
- Floating Stays All-day rideability: More vertical compliance on both aluminum and carbon models than previous generation of Grade for a more comfortable time in the saddle, no matter the terrain.
- Flip Chip Fork Race ready or long and steady: The top two model Grades are equipped with a flip chip fork to provide 15 mm of adjustability. This allows riders to go from 55 mm to 70 mm of fork offset. Run the 55 mm offset for gravel races or flip to the “lowtrail” 70 mm offset when you’re loaded up with cargo on a bikepacking adventure.
- DFD - Dual Fiber Dynamics (Carbon Models) More control and less fatigue: The Grade’s seat stays are comprised of two lightweight fibers: a tough composite of carbon and fiberglass. The solid fiberglass core provides toughness and damping, and the carbon fiber outer layers act to control stiffness. In the end, you have a bike that gives the rider a lot more control and less fatigue on the ride.
- Smart Routing (Carbon Models): Internal Di2 routing and dropper post compatible with stealth routing.
- Removable Fender Bridge (Carbon Models): Keep the skid marks on the trail.
- External Cable Routing for easy access and maintenance: No need to disconnect hydraulic lines to re-bleed them
- Flatmount Brakes Out of the box with native 160mm rotors front / rear on the Carbon Grade: With a standard adapter, the Grade Carbon can move up to 180mm rotors. This gives big braking power for when your loaded down with lots of gear or charging into the rough. Grade Alloy is native 140 rear and 160mm front.
- Mounting Points Galore: All the frame and fork mounts for all the bags and bottles you need for a long tour. The Grade comes with top tube feed bag bosses and fork leg “anything cage” bosses. The alloy frame even has bottle bosses on the Seat Stays, that’s pretty unique!
- Tire Clearance: All Grades are spec’d with 37c width tires, but can easily accomodate up to 42mm measured clearance
- Mudguards: rear accepts full-length fender
- Standard Interfaces: No proprietary components
- Stealth: Dropper post compatible