Frame: SmartForm C2 Alloy, 142x12 thru-axle, tapered headtube, flat mount disc, StraightShot internal cable routing, multiple gear/bottle mounts
Fork: Full Carbon, 1-1/8"" to 1-1/4"" steerer, 55mm OutFront offset, flat mount disc, internal routing, 12x100 thru axle
Rims: RD 2.0, 28h
Hubs: (F) Formula RX-512 12x100 / (R) Formula RX-142 12x142
Spokes: Stainless steel, 14g
Tires: WTB Riddler Comp, 700 x 37c
Pedals: Not Included
Crank: FSA Tempo Adventure, 46/30
Bottom Bracket: FSA Cartridge
Chain: KMC Z9, 9-speed
Rear Cogs: Sunrace, 11-34, 9-speed
Front Derailleur: Shimano Sora, 31.8 clamp
Rear Derailleur: Shimano Sora
Shifters: Shimano Sora, 2x9
Handlebar: Cannondale 3, butted 6061 Alloy, 16 deg flare drop
Grips: Cannondale Grip Bar Tape w/Gel, 3.5mm
Stem: Cannondale 4, 6061 Alloy, 31.8, 6°
Headset: Topstone Si, 25mm Alloy top cap
Brakes: Promax Decoder R cable actuated disc, 160/160mm rotors
Brake Levers: Shimano Sora
Saddle: Cannondale Stage Ergo
Seatpost: Cannondale 4, 6061 Alloy, 27.2
CANNONDALE Topstone Sora Gravel Men Bike 2020
- Big tire clearance: Built with plenty of room for tires up to 42mm wide, for comfort, grip and adventurous capability.
- Outfront steering geometry: A slack head angle paired with a long 55mm fork rake delivers great stability at speed and great agility where needed. Just what you need for mixed-surface confidence or multi-day adventures.
- Confident rider position: Topstone shares similar stack and reach measurements with our synapse Endurance bikes, for a confident and sporty riding position.
- Full carbon fork: Full carbon forks on all models, with tapered steerers and 12mm thruaxles, for a light, comfortable and precise-steering front end.
- Ready for adventure: With mounts for three water bottles, plus mounts for top tube storage, topstone is ready to go long. Multiple bottle cage positions on the downtube mount let you configure for big frame bags