Frame: NEW Synapse Disc Women's, SmartForm C2 Alloy, SAVE PLUS, BB30
Fork: NEW Synapse SAVE Disc Asymmetric, Carbon blades, 1-1/8" - 1 1/4" Tapered Steerer, flat mount, 60mm rake (44-51), 50mm rake (54)
Rims: RD Disc, 28-hole
Hubs: Alloy, sealed loose ball bearing, 28h
Spokes: Stainless Steel, 14g
Tires: Vittoria Zaffiro 700x28c
Pedals: Wellgo w/ Clip and Strap
Crank: FSA Vero, 50/34
Bottom Bracket: FSA Cartridge
Chain: KMC Z99, 9-speed
Cassette: Shimano HG400, 11-34, 9-speed
Front Derailleur: Shimano Sora, braze-on
Rear Derailleur: Shimano Sora GS cage
Shifters: Shimano Sora
Handlebar: Cannondale C4 Compact, 6061 Alloy
Grips: Cannondale Grip Bar Tape w/Gel, 3.5mm
Stem: Cannondale C4, 31.8, 6 deg.
Headset: FSA Integrated, 1-1/4" lower bearing, 25mm top cap
Brakes: Promax DSK 718R, Dual side pulling, flat mount, cable disc, 160/160mm
Brake Levers: Shimano Sora
Saddle: Cannondale Stage Ergo Women's
Seatpost: Cannondale C4, 6061 Alloy, 25.4x350mm
CANNONDALE Synapse Disc Women Sora Road Bike
- ALL DAY COMFORT
- Synapse’s Endurance Geometry provides stable, confident handling, and a more upright riding position for all-day comfort.
- SIZE-OPTIMISED HANDLING
- The new Synapse is designed with with two different fork rakes - 60mm for smaller sizes and 50mm for larger sizes - for more consistent “trail” measurements and more consistent handling across the sizes, and reduced toe overlap on small sizes.
- SMOOTH SPEED
- The new Synapse features updated SAVE PLUS Micro-Suspension flex zones in the rear triangle and fork to keep you comfortable and in control.
- WIDE RANGING CAPABILITIES
- With clearance for tyres up to 32mm wide, and subtle rack and mud guard mounts, the new Synapse is ready for back-road exploring, group rides, fast commutes and anything in between.
- WOMEN’S-SPECIFIC COMPONENTS
- Women’s saddles, narrower ergonomic bars with improved lever reach, and shorter crank lengths make your bike ride and fit better.