Frame: Quick Step-Thru, SmartForm C3 Alloy, SAVE, 1-1/8" headtube
Fork: Quick, Cromoly, 1-1/8" steerer
Rims: Cannondale C4, double wall, 32h
Hubs:Alloy, sealed, loose ball bearings, QR, 32h
Spokes: Stainless Steel, 14g
Tires: Duro 7044, 700 x 35c
Pedals: Cannondale Fitness Reinforced Composite
Crank: Prowheel, 48/38/28
Bottom Bracket: Sealed Cartridge
Chain: KMC Z51, 7-speed
Rear Cogs: Sunrace, 14-34, 7-speed, FW
Front Derailleur :Shimano Tourney, 31.8 clamp
Rear Derailleur: Shimano Altus
Shifters: Shimano Easy Fire EF41, 3x7
Handlebar:Cannondale C4 Riser, 6061 Alloy, 20mm rise, 10° sweep, 600mm
Grips: Cannondale Ergo Fitness
Stem: Cannondale C4, 6061 Alloy, 31.8, 12°
Headset: Semi-Integrated, cage retainer
Brakes: Cannondale V-Brake
Brake Levers: Shimano Easy Fire
Saddle: Cannondale Fitness Women's Ergo Double Density
Seatpost: Cannondale C4, 6061 Alloy, 27.2 x 350mm
CANNONDALE Quick 8 Women City Bike 2019
- BE SEEN
- All Quick models feature bright 360° reflective elements for that extra measure of safety.
- COMFORT IS KING
- Enhanced SAVE Micro-Suspension features in the rear triangle, plus ergonomic grips, saddle and pedals keep riders comfortable and connected.
- CONFIDENT CONTROL
- Our OutFront Steering Geometry makes the Quick so stable, so confident and such swoopy fun to ride, that you might just forget you’re working out.
- LIGHTER IS BETTER
- In true Cannondale form, Quick bikes are the lightest in their class. Easier to pedal, easier to lift, easier to love!
- SMART SIZING
- Both Quick SL and Quick frames share a geometry that offers an easy reach to the
- Rider Profile
- Fitness Riders, Light Commuters, Joy Riders of all ages.
- Rider Position
- A comfortable balance between upright ease and forward-leaning efficiency.