Frame: Quick, SmartForm C3 Alloy, SAVE, 1-1/8" headtube
Fork :Quick, Steel, 1-1/8" steerer, 55mm offset
Rims: Cannondale C4, double wall, 32h
Hubs: Alloy, sealed, loose ball bearings, QR, 32h
Spokes: Stainless Steel, 14g
Tires: Kenda Kourier, 700 x 35c
Pedals: Cannondale Fitness
Crank: Shimano, 48/38/28
Bottom Bracket: Tange Cartridge
Chain: KMC Z51, 8-speed
Rear Cogs: Shimano HG31, 11-32, 8-speed
Front Derailleur: Shimano Altus, 31.8 clamp
Rear Derailleur: Shimano Acera
Shifters: Shimano Easy Fire EF500, 3x8
Handlebar: Cannondale C4, 6061 double-butted, 25mm rise, 8° sweep, 6° rise, 640mm
Grips: Cannondale Ergo Fitness Dual Density, Lock-on
Stem: Cannondale C4, 6061 Alloy, 31.8, 12°
Headset: Semi-Integrated, cage retainer
Brakes: Cannondale V-Brake
Brake Levers: Shimano Easy Fire
Saddle: Cannondale Fitness Ergo Double Density
Seatpost: Cannondale C4, 6061 Alloy, 27.2 x 350mm
CANNONDALE Quick 7 Men City Bike
- BE SEEN
- All Quick models feature bright 360° reflective elements for that extra measure of safety.
- COMFORT IS KING
- Enhanced SAVE Micro-Suspension features in the rear triangle, plus ergonomic grips, saddle and pedals keep riders comfortable and connected.
- CONFIDENT CONTROL
- Our OutFront Steering Geometry makes the Quick so stable, so confident and such swoopy fun to ride, that you might just forget you’re working out.
- LIGHTER IS BETTER
- In true Cannondale form, Quick bikes are the lightest in their class. Easier to pedal, easier to lift, easier to love!
- SMART SIZING
- Both Quick SL and Quick frames share a geometry that offers an easy reach to the
- Rider Profile
- Fitness Riders, Light Commuters, Joy Riders of all ages.
- Rider Position
- A comfortable balance between upright ease and forward-leaning efficiency.