Frame: CAAD Optimo, SmartForm C2 Alloy, SAVE
Fork: Cannondale Ultra, Full Carbon, 1-1/8" to 1-1/4" steerer
Rims: RS 2.0, 24h front, 28h rear
Hubs: Formula RB-31 front, RB-32 rear
Spokes: Stainless Steel, 14g
Tires: Vittoira Zaffiro, 700 x 25c
Pedals: Wellgo w/ Clip and Strap
Crank: FSA Omega Alloy, 52/36
Bottom Bracket: FSA MegaExo
Chain: KMC X10, 10-speed
Cassette: Shimano HG500, 11-28, 10-speed
Front Derailleur: Shimano Tiagra, 31.8 clamp
Rear Derailleur: Shimano Tiagra GS
Shifters: Shimano Tiagra, 2x10
Handlebar: Cannondale C4, 6061 Alloy, Compact
Grips: Cannondale Grip Bar Tape w/Gel, 3.5mm
Stem: Cannondale C4, 6061 Alloy, 31.8, 7°
Headset: FSA Integrated, 1-1/4" lower bearing, 25mm top cap
Brakes: Promax RC-476
Brake Levers: Shimano Tiagra
Saddle: Cannondale Stage Ergo
Seatpost: Cannondale C4, 6061 Alloy, 27.2 x 350mm (44-56), 400mm (58-63)
CANNONDALE CAAD Optimo Tiagra Men Road Bike 2019
- WHERE PERFORMANCE BEGINS
- The CAAD Optimo is the perfect gateway bike. With features and geometry derived directly from the mighty CAAD12, its race-bred performance and welcoming price will get you hooked on cycling in no time.
- CAAD Optimo is CAAD12’s overachieving little brother. With trickle-down tech and geometry, it makes a killer first performance road bike, or great training/backup bike for EVO/CAAD12 owners.
- EXCEPTIONAL ALUMINIUM PERFORMANCE
- Created using our Tube Flow Modeling design process, CAAD Optimo’s SmartForm C2 Aluminium construction is lighter and has a better ride-feel than many of our competitors’ premium alloy offerings.
- ELITE RACE GEOMETRY
- With similar geometry to the CAAD12 and SuperSix EVO, CAAD Optimo offers riders true race handling and body position.
- RIDE SMOOTHER WITH SAVE
- Flex zones in the rear triangle and fork absorb shock for better comfort and control.
- FULL CARBON FORKS
- For 2019, all CAAD Optimo models feature new, lightweight forks with full, onepiece carbon construction from dropout thru steerer.