An electric-bike built for the city streets, the town pathways, and the great open roads. You are just one ride away from a good mood.
- The smallest and lightest battery pack offered on Adventure Neo. Fast charging, removable and easy to carry, it offers ample range and power for everyday adventures.
- With up to 120 Km of range on a single charge, you’ve got the power to go anywhere and do anything. Ride longer. Ride happier. Easy peasey.
- This drive system provides pedal assist up to a maximum speed of 25km/h. Above that, it’s all you.
- Easy to get on and off. A confident, upright riding position. Comfy saddle. Suspended and dropper seatpost. Big, bump-absorbing tires and hill-erasing power. Everything in life should feel this good.
- Simple to use, a breeze to ride – the trustworthy Bosch drive system delivers impressive power in an effortlessly natural way. There’s a reason Bosch is the leading name in e-bike systems.
- Equipped for life, equipped for fun: Racks to carry your stuff, fenders to keep you clean, lights to improve your visibility, and kickstands for easy parking.
- Frame: SmartForm C3 Alloy step-thru frame, removable downtube battery, fully internal cable routing, post mount disc, dual waterbottle headtube mount
- Fork: SmartForm C3 Alloy blades, 1-1/8" steerer, post mount disc, mid-blade rack/fender mounts, crown accessory mount, 45mm offset
- Rear Shock: Null
- Rims: Cannondale 2, double wall
- Hubs(F) Shimano MT400, 15x100mm thru-axle / (R) Shimano TX505, QR
- Spokes: Stainless Steel, 14g
- Tires: Kenda Kwick Seven.5, 27.5 x 2.20"
- Pedals: Cannondale Comfort
- Crank: FSA Bosch E-Bike, 38T
- Bottom Bracket: Null
- Chain: Shimano HG93, 9-speed
- Rear Cogs: Shimano HG200, 11-36, 9-speed
- Front Derailleur: Null
- Rear Derailleur: Shimano Altus
- Shifters: Shimano Altus, 9-speed
- Handlebar: Cannondale E-Series Alloy, ergo backsweep, 680mm
- Grips: Cannondale Comfort
- Stem: Cannondale 3 with Intellimount, Alloy, 31.8mm clamp
- Headset: Semi Integrated, 1-1/8"
- Brakes: Tektro M275 hydraulic disc, 180/160mm rotors
- Brake Levers: Tektro hydraulic disc
- E-Bike Display: Bosch Purion
- E-Bike Battery: Bosch PowerTube 400Wh
- E-Bike Charger: Bosch 2A
- E-Bike Drive Unit: Bosch Active Line Plus
- Saddle: Cannondale Ergo Comfort
- Seatpost: TranzX, suspension dropper post, 31.6, 50mm travel
- Speeds: 9
- Extras: Front and rear lights, fenders, rear carrier
- Sizes Available: SM, LG
- Chain Device: Herrmans Slyde 38T Chainguard
- Fork Travel: 63mm
- Material: Aluminum
- Tire Size: 56
- Wheel Size: 650b
Cannondale Adventure Neo 3.1 EQ Electric City Bike 2022