Designed by our in house team, the Hitchhiker is all about adventure. From smooth roads to single tracks, gravel paths to cityscapes and beyond, the BLB Hitchhiker does it all and more!
"Voted the best touring bike by BikesEtc magazine" - full review HERE.
Built from Columbus Cromor tubing and based on touring geometry with all the right clearances, the Hitchhiker delivers a super comfortable, durable and well balanced ride.
We're set up 5 possible builds to cover all requirements - 4 drop bar versions for touring/gravel/adventure and a flat bar edition for the daily commute.
All bikes will be built in our workshop - and the below specification can be amended to fit your exact requirements. Once you make the order, one of our team will make contact to talk through all of the possible options.
For transit reasons all complete bikes are shipped 85% assembled. We strongly advise to take it to your local bike shop where it can be fully assembled, checked, adjusted and prepared for your first ride.
BLB HITCHHIKER ADVENTURE BIKE - COMMUTING
• BLB Hitchhiker - Columbus Cromor tubing
• BLB Flat crown touring fork
• Fender/Rack mounts
• Full Shimano Deore Groupset
• Shimano Deore Crankset - 170mm length, 38t/28t
• Shimano Deore Casette - 11t-42t
• Shimano Deore front and rear derailleur
• Shimano Hydraulic Deore brakes with 160 rotors
• Shimano Deore shifters
• BLB Big Smoke bar - black
• BLB Button Grips - black
• BLB A-head stem - black
• BLB Sealed 1-1/8 inch headset - black
• BLB Track seatpost - black
• BLB Stealth Countour saddle
• Shimano RX 010 wheelset
• Panaracer Pasela 700x35c tyres
Bike is supplied with front and rear brakes. In order to keep improving the overall quality, components are subject to change without notice. Components and specifications can be changed and customised on special requests!