Designed by our in house team, the Hitchhiker is all about adventure. From smooth roads to single tracks, gravel paths to cityscapes and beyond, the BLB Hitchhiker does it all and more!
"Voted the best touring bike by BikesEtc magazine" - full review HERE.
Built from Columbus Cromor tubing and based on touring geometry with all the right clearances, the Hitchhiker delivers a super comfortable, durable and well balanced ride – whatever the surface.
This is a set build using brilliant BLB components, a 16 speed Claris Disc groupset and super strong 32hole wheels which will happily take a 35c tyre to get you through the deepest gravel trap!
For transit reasons all complete bikes are shipped 85% assembled. We strongly advise to take it to your local bike shop where it can be fully assembled, checked, adjusted and prepared for your first ride.
BLB HITCHHIKER ADVENTURE BIKE - GRAVEL BUILD
• BLB Hitchhiker - Columbus Cromor tubing
• BLB Flat crown touring fork
• Fender/Rack mounts
• Forged Crankset, Hollow Spindle, 34/50T Chainrings
• Shimano Claris Casette 8 speed - 11t-32t
• Shimano Claris front and rear derailleur
• Tektro Mira MD-C400 mechanical disc brakes with 160 rotors
• Shimano Claris shifters
• BLB Falcon drop handlebars - black
• BLB Pro-gel bar tape - black
• BLB A-head stem - black
• BLB Sealed 1-1/8 inch headset - black
• BLB seatpost - black
• BLB saddle
• Double Walled Alloy 32h wheelset - black
• Kenda Small Block 8 700x35C tyres
Bike is supplied with front and rear brakes. In order to keep improving the overall quality, components are subject to change without notice. Components and specifications can be changed and customised on special requests!
All of our bikes need to be professionally assembled. If you’d like us to complete this for you, there will be a £75 custom build charge.