The 3spd Classic Commuter is City Classic's slightly more educated sibling. Equipped with three speed hub, BLB Classic Commuter provides all the elegance and passion of City Classic single speed with the flexibility of multiple gearing options. Riser bars allow one to adopt a comfortable, upright cruising position, allowing for better visibility of the road ahead.
Don't think that the three speed is dull though - it shares the same track inspired geometry as the City Classic; it's positive handling a joy to ride on congested city streets.
For transit reasons all complete bikes are shipped 85% assembled. We strongly advise to take it to your local bike shop where it can be fully assembled, checked, adjusted and prepared for your first ride.
BLB CLASSIC COMMUTER 3SPD BIKE
50cm is suitable for 5'1" - 5'4" (155cm - 163cm)
53cm is suitable for 5'4" - 5'7" (163cm - 170cm)
56cm is suitable for 5'7" - 5'11" (170cm - 180cm)
59cm is suitable for 5'11" - 6'3" (180cm - 191cm)
• Frameset: BLB Classic-R 4130 Double butted Chromoly
• Fork: BLB Flat Crown Fork
• Handlebars: Alloy Riser bars
• Stem: BLB Lil Quill 80mm
• Grips: Black Rubber
• Shifters: Shimano Nexus Revo
• Headset: Tange 1” threaded
• Bottom bracket: Tange Sealed 68x107mm
• Crankset: BLB Alloy 48t
• Chain: KMC
• Pedals: Alloy Track
• Seat post: Alloy 27.2mm
• Saddle: BLB Raven (vegan leather)
• Brakes: Alloy brake calipers
• Brake levers: BLB B-Levers
• Front hub: lightweight Aluminium (sealed)
• Rear hub: Shimano Nexus 3spd internal
• Rims: 30mm deep double wall Alloy
• Spokes: 14g stainless steel w/ brass nipples
• Tires: Thickslick 28c
• Weight: 10.7kg (55cm)
Bike is supplied with front and rear brakes. In order to keep improving the overall quality, components are subject to change without notice.